Bournemouth Beach Named Best in UK
Yes, you read it right. Bournemouth has been named the UK’s best beach and 14th in the world. What an accolade this is!
Being an Estate Agent in Bournemouth this is fantastic news to us all. We already know how much the south coast has to offer but seeing Bournemouth all over the news today has cemented our love for the area, all the more.
We feel immensely proud to say we live and work in Bournemouth and surrounding areas. We’ve watched the seaside town evolve in all sectors, from property, to arts and entertainment, leisure, hospitality, fitness and wellbeing, culture, sport, and in the digital sector too. In fact we are now one of the largest digital hubs outside of London.
The beaches we have here form a special part of the area’s natural environment. We are fiercely protective of them and love enjoying the award-winning golden sands 365 days a year.
There are seven-miles of sandy beaches with something to offer everyone. There are the traditional seaside attractions, the iconic beach huts, water sports galore, stunning views out to the Isle of Wight and Purbecks, and idyllic bays offering some of the warmest sea temperatures in the UK.
Today’s news has rated Bournemouth beach above beaches in Greece, Spain, and Turkey. Here is the overview:
Top 10 Beaches in Europe:
1. La Concha Beach, San Sebastian – Donostia, Spain
2. Elafonissi Beach, Elafonissi, Greece
3. Falesia Beach, Olhos de Agua, Portugal
4. Fig Tree Bay, Protaras, Cyprus
5. Bournemouth Beach, Bournemouth, Dorset
6. Kleopatra Beach, Alanya, Turkey
7. Spiaggia dei Conigli, Lampedusa, Sicily, Italy
8. Balos Beach and Lagoon, Kissamos, Crete, Greece
9. Playa de Ses Illetes, Formentera, Spain
10. Playa de Las Canteras, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Top 10 beaches in the UK:
1. Bournemouth Beach, Bournemouth, Dorset
2. Luskentyre, Isle of Harris, Scotland
3. Rhossili Bay, Rhossili, Wales
4. Brighton Beach, Brighton, East Sussex
5. Weymouth Beach, Weymouth, Dorset
6. St. Brelade’s Bay Beach, St Brelade, Jersey
7. Hengistbury Head, Bournemouth, Dorset
8. Three Cliffs Bay, Swansea, Wales
9. Fistral Beach, Newquay, Cornwall
10. Barafundle Beach, Stackpole, Wales
So, if you are considering buying a second home in the area or re-locating to Bournemouth, we can help you on your journey.
Simply call our dedicated Team on 01202 303044 with your requirements.
Lovett LASTEST NEWS
Without a doubt, we all want to support as many family-run businesses as possible, but when it comes to property, sometimes you do need to look at the bigger picture and go with the company that has the resource, expertise and proven track record to sell your property. Your home (whether you are buying or […]
Is there ever a good time to buy a property and why would you buy a property during a global pandemic? The answer is if you live in Bournemouth – this is absolutely what you should be doing. The pretty coastal town of Bournemouth has been identified as one of three key areas where property […]
Lovett OUR BRANCHES
455 Christchurch Road
716 Christchurch Road
936 Christchurch Road