Top Seven Tips To Ensure Your Property Is Noticed Online
Thinking of selling in Poole or Bournemouth?
When you decide to sell your property, the advertising your estate agent offers is vital as it will determine the interest levels you receive, the time it takes to get a sale agreed and the price you will likely achieve. As a top Estate Agents in Poole we decided to come up with our top 7 tips to ensure your property gets noticed online;
- High Quality Photography – A picture is worth a thousand words & first impressions are vital. What are your photos saying about your home?
- Video & Virtual Tours – What better way to showcase your home? Property listings with virtual or video content receive on average 36% more views and 31% more leads than those without. Read more about our Giraffe here
- Accurate Floorplans – 37% of buyers will not view without one. Applicants want to know the size and layout of the rooms before viewing.
- Detailed Descriptions – Are all of your homes key selling features mentioned? You have 2 seconds to capture a buyer’s attention. Make every word count!
- Premium Listing – Separate your advert from the competition and generate up to 33% more interest by adding a premium listing.
- Price – The right pricing strategy is crucial to achieve maximum exposure with the right audience. Too high – you will alienate & limit your buyer base, too low – you will not achieve the best price.
- Maximum Exposure – The more exposure your agent can provide, the more viewings you are likely to receive. Is your property on every property portal & social media platform?
If your property is currently on the market and you feel the advertising is not up to scratch it might be time to have a re-think. Bournemouth and Poole Estate Agents, Lovett offer our clients the very best property marketing from day one with no up-front charges.
It is our constant objective to provide the best service available in Estate Agency with a threefold focus on achieving our clients the best price, in the shortest timescale with minimal stress.
A change of agent with a fresh marketing strategy could be all that’s needed to achieve a successful sale. We would be delighted to speak with you about your move and are keen to share our expertise.
Get in touch with our award-winning team on 01202 303044, or click here to arrange a complimentary property valuation.
Lovett LASTEST NEWS
Thinking of selling in Poole or Bournemouth? When you decide to sell your property, the advertising your estate agent offers is vital as it will determine the interest levels you receive, the time it takes to get a sale agreed and the price you will likely achieve. As a top Estate Agents in Poole we […]
Estate Agent in Poole and Bournemouth, Lovett International are delighted to announce their brand-new referral scheme that gives you the opportunity to earn extra money just by referring a homeowner that you know. All you need to do is to send us the name, address and contact details of anyone looking to sell or rent […]
Lovett OUR BRANCHES
241 Ashley Road
Dorset BH14 9DS
455 Christchurch Road
716 Christchurch Road
936 Christchurch Road