Bournemouth Beach Named Best in UK
Yes, you read it right. Bournemouth has been named the UK’s best beach and 14th in the world. What an accolade this is!
Being an Estate Agent in Bournemouth this is fantastic news to us all. We already know how much the south coast has to offer but seeing Bournemouth all over the news today has cemented our love for the area, all the more.
We feel immensely proud to say we live and work in Bournemouth and surrounding areas. We’ve watched the seaside town evolve in all sectors, from property, to arts and entertainment, leisure, hospitality, fitness and wellbeing, culture, sport, and in the digital sector too. In fact we are now one of the largest digital hubs outside of London.
The beaches we have here form a special part of the area’s natural environment. We are fiercely protective of them and love enjoying the award-winning golden sands 365 days a year.
There are seven-miles of sandy beaches with something to offer everyone. There are the traditional seaside attractions, the iconic beach huts, water sports galore, stunning views out to the Isle of Wight and Purbecks, and idyllic bays offering some of the warmest sea temperatures in the UK.
Today’s news has rated Bournemouth beach above beaches in Greece, Spain, and Turkey. Here is the overview:
Top 10 Beaches in Europe:
1. La Concha Beach, San Sebastian – Donostia, Spain
2. Elafonissi Beach, Elafonissi, Greece
3. Falesia Beach, Olhos de Agua, Portugal
4. Fig Tree Bay, Protaras, Cyprus
5. Bournemouth Beach, Bournemouth, Dorset
6. Kleopatra Beach, Alanya, Turkey
7. Spiaggia dei Conigli, Lampedusa, Sicily, Italy
8. Balos Beach and Lagoon, Kissamos, Crete, Greece
9. Playa de Ses Illetes, Formentera, Spain
10. Playa de Las Canteras, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Top 10 beaches in the UK:
1. Bournemouth Beach, Bournemouth, Dorset
2. Luskentyre, Isle of Harris, Scotland
3. Rhossili Bay, Rhossili, Wales
4. Brighton Beach, Brighton, East Sussex
5. Weymouth Beach, Weymouth, Dorset
6. St. Brelade’s Bay Beach, St Brelade, Jersey
7. Hengistbury Head, Bournemouth, Dorset
8. Three Cliffs Bay, Swansea, Wales
9. Fistral Beach, Newquay, Cornwall
10. Barafundle Beach, Stackpole, Wales
So, if you are considering buying a second home in the area or re-locating to Bournemouth, we can help you on your journey.
Simply call our dedicated Team on 01202 303044 with your requirements.
Lovett LASTEST NEWS
Summer is coming! As the weather starts to warm up the events calendar across Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch gets into full swing. Here’s our pick of the top 10 events you won’t want to miss! Christchurch Cheese & Chilli Festival, 28th – 29th May The only show in the UK which celebrates both Cheese and Chilli […]
Lovett Estate Agents in Bournemouth have the privilege to live and work in one of the UK’s most sought after coastal property hotspots! Here’s why Bournemouth should be at the top of your list if you’re looking to relocate… The Beach With 10 miles of award-winning blue flag beaches that stretch from Sandbanks to Hengistbury […]
Lovett OUR BRANCHES
241 Ashley Road
Dorset BH14 9DS
455 Christchurch Road
716 Christchurch Road
936 Christchurch Road